Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Vintage Scrapbook Layouts

  I didn't remember this photo being taken but earlier this year I found it among some older photos.  I was so happy to find this photo of my sister Sandra and I with Santa Claus.  My Mama took us to have this photo taken.  I was thankful the photo had the date!  


I used the Echo Park Paper Company Christmas Cheer Collection kit to complete this heritage layout.  I love Bazzill cardstock to mat photos and journal.  I used the Cricut to write the title on a journaling card from the kit and cut the photo mat.





In winter of 1959 we had a huge snowstorm.  Sandra and I went outside to play.  It was so much fun to play in the snow!

I used Carta Bella All Bundled Up Collection kit for the background papers and stickers and Bazzill cardstock for the photo mats.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message! We would love to hear from our followers! Please let us know you stopped by!