Tuesday, January 25, 2022

So This Is Christmas

 


So this is Christmas...

I hope you had fun.

I had bronchitis...and had to take 4 Covid tests which were all negative.  And I had to have antibiotics and steroids and a puffer and Pine Brothers cough drops...and I coughed and coughed.  It was horrible, but I drank gallons of water a day.  And then I noticed the weight gain from the steroids.  I am still battling that and it will be one month tomorrow since I was diagnosed.  The entire month of December I was tired and did not feel well.  My daughter Karina put up almost all the Christmas trees...22 of them this year.  And since I am trying to catch up on life in general, John, Karina, Caroline, Isabella, JW and Nate took them down.  I am getting the Valentine decorations out and doing two trees and putting out the rest of the decor.  I am having a Sweet Stitchin' party on February 1st for my fellow cross stitchers.  For the month of February we will start new stitching projects as often as we wish.  For some of us that will be every day and for some of us it might be one or two for the month or any amount that we have time for.  If you cross stitch, join us on Facebook at 1 Nana 2 Girls for a month of Sweet Stitchin' and prizes.  Here is the link.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/423262886255970.  

Here are some photos of my latest finishes for winter and spring.  These are not my starts for February but pieces I stitched this month and some from years ago...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message! We would love to hear from our followers! Please let us know you stopped by!