Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Sweet Loveuary

 I am looking forward to Valentine's Day this year.  When I was young I hated Valentine's Day.  Back in those days no one said you MUST take a Valentine to every child in your class.  I was shy, studious, and teacher's pet so there would be less Valentine cards on my desk than most other kids.  I would be up half the night before worrying that there would be none...wishing I was sick the next day so I did not have to endure the counting of cards and comparing who got the most.  I never counted my cards or looked at them at school.  I sat slumped down at my desk, keeping my head down until the snack was served.  I could not wait for it to be over.  But this year I choose to forget all that.  I am going out to dinner with my family and enjoy a Hallmark Valentine movie at my lovely decorated home.  I have everything I want and more here with my beautiful family.  Thank you God for my sweet wonderful life!  And there will be plenty of beautiful Hallmark cards to read...and gifts to open!  Hope your Valentine's Day is sweet and filled with love!

A link to the Hallmark movie on February 14...

https://www.hallmarkchannel.com/love-romance-chocolate


1 comment:

  1. What a shame with what you went through in School. Best to put that behind you...its in the past.... leave it there......wonderful that you have a beautiful family to go out to eat and a lovely home to come back to and watch a movie together. And cards and gifts. Wonderful !! Hold them close and cherish them. You sound so blessed. Many are not.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message! We would love to hear from our followers! Please let us know you stopped by!