Sunday, September 13, 2020

Scrapbooking Spring photos

Today we scrapbooked spring photos.  It is always hard to scrapbook photos that are not the current season or holiday but if you are sending them to be published you have to work ahead with the magazine's schedule.  

It was fun working with my granddaughter here to give her input and advice!  We got three double page layouts done!  That is my goal amount for each day and I am always glad when I get that many finished.  I am not a fast scrapbooker.  I fuss over the photos and want some Photoshop adjustments.  I stress over the papers and the decorative elements.  I know...it would seem that if is this stressful then why do I do it?  I simply and purely love to scrapbook.  I love my finished pages.  I have decided that it is my job to do this now.  It is my passion!  

Here are my latest pages.  

You can find many of my pages on my Facebook page, 1Nana2GirlsScrapbook

Also check out 1 Nana & 2 Girls Scrapbook on Pinterest!

You will find more inspiration on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message! We would love to hear from our followers! Please let us know you stopped by!