Thursday, September 17, 2020

What a busy day today was!

Today is a chilly one for September.  My husband cleaned the pool this morning so the children can get in as soon as school is over.  It was dirty from the days of rain we had.  He had to clean the filter too.  I love that pool so much!  The new Hinspergers 14 mil solar cover is so much nicer than any others we have bought.  It keeps the pool a lot warmer!  So, tonight I am grilling hot dogs, rosemary potatoes, Blue Lake green beans, watermelon and s'mores.  Kids in the pool quickly and then Isabella heads to band practice.  Thursday dinner during band season is rough.  In fact Monday, Wednesday or Friday are the worst days for dinner.  We have to eat an early light supper as Isabella and JW leave some days at 4:30.  

Tonight we will watch Heartland.  That program is on Hallmark Movies Now and it is our favorite show!  Isabella has some crazy way to drag two episodes in at once so we don't know!  We can only watch one a night because we started with Season One during corona and there are 13 seasons...we are up to season 10.  They are filming season 14 now but if she keeps watching two a night I will run out of shows to watch!  I told her no more after I caught on last night!  Only one show at a time.  LOL!  BTW-have a look at the Heartland shirts my family's company, Southern Style on Fifth Avenue, made for us!  Love them!  I ordered a long sleeve one too!



  

1 comment:

Leave us a message! We would love to hear from our followers! Please let us know you stopped by!