Monday, September 14, 2020

The Best Blueberry Muffins

I have to share this recipe for the best blueberry muffins I have ever eaten!  I was looking at People Magazine's August 17, 2020 issue.  A food blogger and author of Smitten Kitchen Every Day came up with this recipe after searching for a perfect blueberry muffin.  I have also been searching for a perfect blueberry muffin so I gave these a try.  I will keep this recipe in my favorites file.  The only thing I did not care for was that by the next morning the few that were left over were greasy on the bottom of the paper liner.  If you are not eating them all in one day I would recommend using the paper lined foil wrappers or slide a pretty liner over the greasy paper one.  Also, instead of using turbinado sugar I use the clear chunky sugars that are decorations for baking.  You could even use the colored ones...I almost used purple!  I love the crunchiness of that type of sugar...and so do the children!  You can find the recipe on her website at https://smittenkitchen.com/2010/08/perfect-blueberry-muffins/  I hope you enjoy them as much as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message! We would love to hear from our followers! Please let us know you stopped by!