Friday, February 2, 2018

I am so excited!

My first year to grow purple crocuses!

This is still a new blog for me! I have fiddled and fooled around for ages before getting this blog started! Life sometimes gets in the way of the best intentions.
So, here I am with a brand new blog. I have read the blogs I love daily for a year now and I know that it will take a long time before I can figure out how to make mine even remotely as interesting. But, I will be trying!

Since Christmas is over and we are into the new year, I want to tell you a bit about myself. I am married for 45 years to my husband John, a Mama to two perfect daughters and Nana to The Fabulous Five-two girls and three boys. Life is fabulous with them around! I live in a state I don't want to live in so I can be near them-ha! I am a Southern girl living too far north! But, the season I love is coming soon! We have had very unusual weather and it has been very warm. All the spring flowers have sprung, looked gorgeous and were eaten by adorable bunnies the next evening! I took a few photos though. I have learned that they don't seem to like my daffodils so I guess I won't be buying crocuses again!  I wish I knew what else they would eat so I could leave them a note begging them not to touch my flowers and offer them a plate of food instead. That being said, I really enjoy seeing them frolic on the lawn in the early evenings. *smile*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message! We would love to hear from our followers! Please let us know you stopped by!