Tuesday, December 17, 2019

December Daily 2017

December Daily Album from 2017


I wanted to share a passion of mine on my blog so you will all be able to see more of the celebrations we share during the month of December.  

Please enjoy the photos and memories I have captured in the album. 

The album is from Ali Edwards HSN collection.  A lot of the decorations in the album are from my scrapbook stash. 


Created the calendar page with my Cricut, using Cricut pens and fonts.  Each day lifts up and shows what we did that day.

I get all my photos printed from Shutterfly.  I also buy all my Christmas cards and special 6x8 cards made from Shutterfly.  I like their website the best.  Their quality of prints is phenomenal.  I partnered with Shutterfly for this album!  These Christmas cards are fabulous with our Walt Disney World photos on them.  

More Disney photos in the album, I just love making the 6x8 cards on Shutterfly.  I can add text and get the back printed as well. 

Bradford House tree donation from our company Southern Style on Fifth Avenue.

JFK Catholic School Cabaret


Walt Disney World photo cards from Shutterfly.  I used the Cricut to make the Mickey head and the journaling card.

Hallmark Countdown to Christmas movie guide and a bag from Starbucks!

My favorite Christmas drink is the Toasted White Chocolate Mocha!

Watching Hallmark Christmas movies all winter long!

A not so merry day when I ran into the rack at Kohls.  UGH!

Had to spend the day in Pittsburgh because I was diagnosed with kidney disease the night before.  But I did get to see this tree at PPG Place and the house with the big red bow.

Lunch with Mary Lou at Cracker Barrel and a great journaling card handmade by Lauren and Karina, they used the Cricut for the writing and and some AC foam dots to pop it up.

Jolees accents on the back.  My parents tree!  I hope they loved it from Heaven.  I miss them so much at this time of year.  We still decorate their house.

Snuggling watching Christmas movies in our jammies.
I got to meet the author who wrote the book about Kaufmann's at Barnes and Noble South Hills.

Believe in the magic of Macy's at Christmastime.

All the trees in Sugar Hill (our home) for Christmas in 2017.  JW with his Frosty Friends spiral tree in his room and Isabella with her Princess Dreams tree in her room, all the signature Sketchbook ornaments from Walt Disney World, she loves them!

Home Depot donated a tree and ornaments to a needy family in Washington.  Southern Style on Fifth Avenue facilitated the donation with Home Depot of Bethel Park, PA. 

Snow day!

My Mama's birthday complete with the poinsettias like she always liked.  We took the sleds to the cemetery.  Yes, even I went down the small hill a few times.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message! We would love to hear from our followers! Please let us know you stopped by!