Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Last day of 2019.  The end of another decade.  

The beginning of fresh new things...learning to be a better photographer, continuing to scrapbook and hopefully be published again, working on my counted cross stitch, finishing some quilts and getting rid of fabrics I won't be using again and writing.  I enjoy all these things but want more of them in my life.

So here is a brand new year to plan activities and holidays, change my home decor to match the seasons, and watch new Hallmark movies of course! I love Hallmark and I have since I was a child shopping with my Mama for cards and stationery.  I can't wait to get my Valentine cards!  I think they are already in the stores so I better make a trip to get first choice of the cards for those I love.  Be sure to get your stationery for thank you notes for Christmas gifts and stock up on cards for birthdays and Valentine's Day.  I love to look at the cards and read all the sayings inside before I choose.  I can spend a long time getting just the right cards!  

I still have all the trees up!  Yes, all of them are still dressed in their Christmas best.  I know the Coke tree is staying up through Valentine's Day because we are in love with Coke!  And well let's face it the colors are perfect-red and white.  I know we will leave the gingerbread tree up as well as those two flank the large white hutch.  It makes a beautiful backdrop for the sweet candy bar.

Well, a new decade is beginning!  What a fabulous time to make things new and go after bigger goals and dreams.  We are learning life is too short and health is unpredictable and family is all we have in the end.  We want to spend as much time together as possible!  We will be watching the Waterford crystal ball drop in New York City while we cozy up on the sofa.  At midnight we will bang the pots outside and shout happy new year to our neighbors.  We hope your family is blessed with good health, good times and love in this new year!


Related image


Be sure to check my Pinterest page for great Valentine's Day cards, scrapbook layouts, and decorating ideas!

Have a wonderful day and Happy New Year to all!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message! We would love to hear from our followers! Please let us know you stopped by!