Saturday, November 16, 2019

November 16-Happy Birthday To Me

November 16...Happy Birthday To Me!

Today is my birthday!  I totally love birthdays!  It is so exciting to plan a dinner out with my entire family of 9 and know that there is a yummy birthday cake waiting for me at home!  Actually, the birthday cake might be the reason I love birthdays!  My daughters are so generous and I always get fabulous birthday gifts!  Next to Christmas it is the absolute best day of the year!  

We have been having our birthday dinners at Longhorn Steakhouse in Washington, PA at The Old Mill for the past couple years.  We love to go there.  The food is good and usually it is quieter than most places, provided you get there before the evening rush.  They also have call ahead seating which is so convenient.  We had a great time tonight and they brought two large desserts for the table to share!  Everyone loved them, except Isabella who could not eat them due to allergies to all nuts and coconut and sesame seeds.  It was a fun evening, ending with opening my gifts at home.  There was a lovely gift bag at the door from my sweet friend, Susan.  Yummy croissants with orange marmalade and a Gooseberry Patch cookbook called Cozy Christmas Comforts.  I am so in love with the Christmas in Evergreen Hallmark movies and I adore my Christmas in Evergreen throw, pillow, beautiful tray, lovely note cards and two boxes of Christmas cards!  I got a huge box of my favorite Echo Park papers for scrapbooking too!  I can't wait to use them!  And the Vera Bradley purse was so pretty, along with ta-da...a Vera Tote in the new pattern of Beary Merry, WOW!  Was this Christmas or my birthday?  Thank you to all of my grandchildren, my daughters and husband and my friend Susan for my lovely gifts.  Y'all spoil me too much!  


Beautiful Hallmark Christmas in Evergreen Tray from Isabella

I just love this cozy Christmas in Evergreen pillow from Hallmark

Karina, Me and Lauren


Oh my goodness the blanket too!

Vera Bradley totebag in the new Beary Merry pattern

Jackson, Nate, Caroline and Nana


Check out this beautiful cake from Bethel Bakery!

This was a wonderful birthday and I was thankful to be surrounded by my family.  I love spending time with these growing grandchildren.  Now back to more Christmas decorating tomorrow so check back!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message! We would love to hear from our followers! Please let us know you stopped by!