Monday, November 25, 2019

Winter's Majesty Christmas Tree

Dining Room Tree


 Winter's Majesty tree in dining room every year.  It is the most loved of all my trees by family and guests.
 Going out of this room takes you to the powder room, second master bedroom, my former office (now used for music and needlework) and laundry room.




 Many of the ornaments on this tree were purchased at Tis The Season in Berlin, Ohio.  This beautiful store is owned by my friend JoAnn Hershberger.  If you love Christmas you must visit this store.  It is so lovely with so many themes from which to choose ornaments and other decor.
 My beautiful white church close up.  Purchased at Macy's years ago.
 I love the white houses and crystal snowflakes.


 Winter's Majesty taken from the floor.
 The tree in the corner in front of the door to the linen closet where I store my massive amount of table runners and placemats.  I love this chandelier that you can see reflected in the mirror.  We bought it after Hurricane Ivan took down a good portion of our home in Pennsylvania in 2004.  It is very heavy brass purchased from Lighting By Erik.
 My pretty side table with my light up teapot from Cracker Barrel.  I leave it there all year on my precious square petit four stand and change the decor around them.  The glass tray from Southern Living stays too as an anchor for the two.  The lace is from Heritage Lace purchased at Carlisle Inn in Walnut Creek, Ohio.  I buy a lot of my lace there.  It is a beautiful store across from Der Dutchman Restaurant, one of my family's favorite places to eat.
 One of my favorite balls with houses and a church on a clear ornament.
 Aways a lot of white  snowflakes and pinecones on this tree.
 Merry sign goes on the front of the tree every year.
Every tree has a Santa on it.  I find one that matches the theme and that is the one I choose.  I also have a reindeer on each tree that also matches the design of the tree.  I still have a reindeer that belonged to my parents when I was a child.  I loved that reindeer so much and asked to put him on the tree every year.  He was the last ornament to be hung.  I have to admit that I often took him off the tree and played with him when I thought no one would notice even though I was discovered more than once.  Mama always threatened to put him up so high I would not be able to take him off or even see him.  That threat never worked-ha! But I am so grateful for the threats because I was very careful with him.  I am so glad I have him today and in great condition.  He is on the Memories tree in my bedroom.  This tree stays up all year long so it has to be dusted and fluffed a bit every year before Christmas.  I will post it later after I get all the other trees done.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with your family and friends!  I will be back with more trees after the holiday!  




2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous tree! I loved reading about all the places you acquired ornaments and other things. Hope you will do this with lots of your trees this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I am only doing 23 trees this year. But some are new and I will write where I got the ornaments as far as my memory allows! Haha! I like to read the captions from before as well so I love to write them! I love to read them on other blogs as well. Hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message! We would love to hear from our followers! Please let us know you stopped by!