Friday, November 8, 2019

Today is the day for quilts and good friends!

Today is the start of Martha Washington's Quilt Show!  It is exciting to see all the new quilts that have been made by members and other quilters.  Everyone in my family makes quilts.  We love them for cuddling in winter and for a pretty bedcover or wall hanging.  If I quilted all day long for the rest of my life I would never finish all the quilts I want to make.  Today my friend Sherle and I will visit the show.  We will oogle and aaaw over all the beautiful quilts and have a great lunch.  We will visit my family's booth too.  They sell beautiful tee shirts and gifts related to quilting and the coming holidays.  I can't wait!  I will be taking photos of our favorites and posting them here later.  Have a wonderful day doing something your heart loves!


"Thankful for Your Service"

"Black Tie Required"

"Penguins on Ice"

"Iris Garden"

I just love seeing these four together!

"Don't Stop the Music"

Tag for Jackson's Quilt

"Living in Lancaster"

"Her Irish Eyes"

Isabella on the left "Mermaid Wishes, Starfish Kisses"
Caroline on the right "Gram's Garden"

John William's quilt "I Made It to Arlington"

"Gram's Garden" left, "Daffodil Beauty" right

Delighted with these two!

Little boys quilts

"Celebrating"

"Holiday Houses"

John William and Nate with their quilts

Nate's quilt on right "American Soldier"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message! We would love to hear from our followers! Please let us know you stopped by!